Wilson Engineering is driven by our core values of Professional Excellence, Building Long Lasting Relationships, Trust, and Community Involvement. We are committed to our clients and our employees to continuous improvement and technical expertise.
Wilson Engineering is accepting applications for Entry Level Civil Engineers to join our team in Bellingham, WA.
What we are looking for:
- 4-year Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering degree
- Engineer-in-training certification
- Prior civil engineering internship or experience preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D desired
- Self-motivated and strive for excellence in all your work
- Ability to work independently and use initiative to find solutions to engineering
- A desire to be a part of a team, learn daily and have fun doing what you love to do: making a difference in our community
Some of the tasks you might do in collaboration with our experienced engineers:
- Engineering design and/or project management for a wide variety of municipal water and wastewater treatment and conveyance systems involving treatment, water reclamation, pump stations, sewer rehabilitation, water mains, storage tanks, and related civil work. Other work may include road design, stormwater design, and general civil engineering design.
- Planning, evaluation, and selection of wastewater treatment and conveyance facilities.
- Planning, evaluation, and selection of municipal drinking water facilities.
- Conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses.
- Detailed engineering reports and supporting documents.
- Construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates.
- General civil engineering design.
Join our experienced team of civil engineers, surveyors, inspectors and GIS specialists who are well respected by their peers, clients and regulatory agencies. Our highest priorities are technical and professional excellence, proactive problem solving, personalized service, team work and fun.
Why Wilson Engineering?
- Doing ACTUAL hands on design and engineering projects while working for a medium sized engineering firm in a great place to live, work and play.
- Growth potential is significant and is based on your experience, abilities, and ambition.
- Our engineers and staff are team oriented and have a passion for creating projects that help our clients create a better, safer and more efficient community.
- We work on numerous projects throughout the Pacific Northwest from design to construction with public and private entities.
- You will see a variety of projects and assignments instead of being stuck on one multi-year project
- We specialize in drinking water, wastewater, transportation, storm water and structural engineering projects from start to finish using the state of the art tools and design techniques.
- Mentorship from enthusiastic and experienced engineers.
- Generous benefits, competitive salary and bonuses.
- A connection to our community through volunteering, activities and philanthropic outreach.
- You have a unique opportunity for significant professional growth within a well-established, growing, professional engineering firm.