Wilson Engineering employs the most qualified and experienced staff of engineers and surveyors. Every engineer in our staff is a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Engineer-In-Training (EIT) in the state of Washington, Alaska, Oregon, California, or Hawaii. Our surveying staff consists of Professional Land Surveyors (PLS) and Land Surveyors In Training (LSIT) licensed in Washington. If you are interested in starting a career with Wilson Engineering, please send us your qualifications for future available positions.
Current Available Positions:
Civil Engineer (Wastewater Emphasis)
We have two job openings for civil engineers with education and experience in designing wastewater treatment and conveyance systems. Skills we are looking for include working well with coworkers and clients, problem solving, knowledge, analytical, verbal, writing, and CAD. We have a superb team of positive people, a great working and learning environment, and competitive salaries/benefits. Bellingham is a great place to work, live, play, and raise a family.
- Engineering design and/or project management for a wide variety of municipal wastewater treatment and conveyance systems involving treatment, water reclamation, pump stations, and sewer rehabilitation.
- Planning, evaluation and selection of preferred wastewater conveyance and treatment alternatives.
- Conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses.
- Detailed engineering reports and supporting documents.
- Construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates.
- General civil engineering design
Experience : Position No. 1 - minimum 8 years; Position No. 2 -
minimum 4 years
Education : BS or MS in Civil or Environmental Engineering
Compensation: Salary depends on experience
Benefits: Health Insurance, Generous Vacation, SIMPLE IRA Match
Send Qualifications to: